The practice has been designed to give a warm, peaceful and modern feel to all of our patients and staff.
On arriving at our clinic, our receptionist team will ask you to take a seat and fill out a medical history form. It is our aim to ensure that your visit to our practice is as comfortable and easy as possible. There are always plenty of free parking spaces outside of the practice for stress free car parking.
There are various disabled facilities through out the practice from disabled lavatory facilities, ramps and widened doorways.
The practice is computerized. All records are held securely and patient confidentiality is ensured at all times. You will always be provided with full printed treatment plans before any treatment commences.
Our surgeries are designed in a manner to ensure the best cross infection and hygiene standards are in place for your peace of mind. We have a central sterilization facility in line with the latest department of health cross infection recommendations as well as air conditioning in every room.
We only use low dose digital x-rays. Apart from a lower dose of radiation, using these digital x-rays we are able to pick up much more diagnostic information from each x-ray.
We also use:
- Intra-oral cameras – so we can show you your dental problems in colour on a screen.
- Apex locators - to help during root canal treatment. These diagnostic tools help us ensure that we perform this treatment to the highest standards.
- Zoom Advanced Power Whitening – less sensitive and better whitening results.
- Laboratories that can repair and make dentures and whitening trays on the same day and crowns and bridges quicker than normal, offering an express service.
- The Painless injection system using the Wand painless injection system.
- Deep IV sedation for those patients who wish to be fully sedated during treatment.
- The most modern Soft tissue Lasers that can provide you with painless gum treatment.
- Digital X-rays for far less radiation to tissues and better X-ray image quality resulting in more accurate diagnosis.
- Single day veneers, same day inlays/onlays and single visit dental crowns using the latest CAD/CAM CEREC technology from Germany.
- The latest and most modern materials, techniques and science such as Invisalign, Lumineers,same day dental implants and facial aesthetics treatments.
We provide 24-hour emergency dental care throughout the year. The emergency dental service is provided to the local and national population and is not restricted. If you require emergency dental care, please contact us on 0208 547 9997.
The treating emergency dentist will be highly skilled in providing emergency dental care sympathetically and professionally. Follow up treatment can also be provided if necessary.