0% Dental Finance Plans
Are you one of the thousands of patients considering general, cosmetic, Invisalign, dental veneers or dental implant work? If so, you might be interested in a service that we provide right here – interest-free dental finance payment plans to fund your dental treatment. Here’s how it works:
The benefits of 0% dental finance at a glance:
- You get the treatment you want Now without having to wait- treatment that could change your life.
- You get to spread the cost of your treatment over 6,10,12,18 or 24 months without paying any interest or a deposit.
- Interest-free is a much more affordable alternative to credit cards or bank loans.
- It’s easy to apply and simple to repay by Direct Debit.
- All Finance options are provided by leading credit suppliers and are subject to status.
Who can apply for 0% dental finance?
- You must be over 18.
- You must be in permanent full/part time employment.
- You must have been resident in the UK for at least 1 year.
- You must have a permanent place of residence, and be able to show proof of residence, examples: drivers license, utility bill, bank statement.
- You must hold a UK bank account, with a direct debit facility.
- Your dental treatment must cost a minimum of £500 or above to apply for upto 12 months of dental finance OR your dental treatment must cost a minimum of £1000 or above to apply for 18 months or above of dental finance.
What to bring with you?
If you would like us to process a finance application for your Dental treatment at your visit to the practice, please bring the following information with you:
- Photo ID (valid Driver’s License / Passport)
- Proof of address (valid Drivers License / Utility bill / Bank statement)
- Main Bank card (debit / credit)
- Current account information (sort code and account number)
If you fail to meet any of the above criteria, a partner or family member may apply on your behalf.
You can apply online now for 0% dental finance by following the link above. Please be aware that your actual treatment cost will be subject to a consultation at Pearl Dental Clinic. Please refer to our finance calculator above to see how affordable any treatment can be – if after your consultation, you are interested in making an online finance application please feel free to do so by clicking on the following link below:
Finance options are subject to credit status. Terms and conditions apply (please contact the clinic for details).
The practice is open 7 days a week from 9am-10pm so you do not have to take time off work to see us. You can book an appointment by calling 0208 547 9997 or emailing us or book an appointment online.
Below are Some Genuine Reviews of our Services from Independent Sources