I would like to
Ceramic Crowns, Porcelain Veneers, Implants and Bridges commenced and completed at Pearl Dental Clinic are guaranteed to be replaced, if they cannot be repaired, for a period of twelve months for absolutely no fees or charges.
As we strive to give you the very best results we also stand behind our excellence in longevity, quality and durability. This why we offer a genuine 12 months guarantee that offers peace of mind. We really want your dental treatment to last as long as possible and are proud of our unique, peace of mind twelve months guarantee.
A few simple conditions apply:
1. The patient attends pearl dental clinic for a minimum of two examinations and scale and cleans in the year following completion of treatment, and has followed our recommended preventative dental treatments and maintenance program.
2. A bite splint is worn at night in cases where the dentist detects a history of grinding and/or clenching.
3. The dental treatment has been paid in full and there is no outstanding balance on the account.
4. The crown, Porcelain Veneer, Implant or bridge has not been damaged or lost due to trauma or neglect such as new tooth decay, gum disease, misuse, abuse, accidents or any additional dental treatment.
5. The restoration provided is permanent and not temporary and has been deemed by a Pearl Dental Clinic dentist to be the most appropriate method of dental treatment.
6. It is unlikely your tooth will need a root canal treatment but the nerve in your tooth is unpredictable. This means root canal treatment is not covered by the twelve months guarantee.
7. The twelve months guarantee only applies if any remedial or subsequent dental work is provided by a Pearl dental clinic dentist.
8. If your dental treatment requires replacement or repair and a different dental material or technique is deemed to be necessary by the dentist or dental laboratory, then only the difference is payable.
The practice is open 7 days a week. Weekend and late evening appointments are available. You can book an appointment or ask us for more information by calling us on 0208 547 9997 or by emailing us or book an appointment online (available 24 hours/day).
Click here to apply online
New & existing patients can book appointments online, 24 hours a day
Click to contact us now!