*Special offer Terms and conditions : • Available to new patients only • Home Teeth whitening available for 4 and more E.Max veneers • 8-10 E.Max Veneers £445 each • Usual price £495 each
As with any cosmetic procedure, patients should always ensure that the provider of the treatment has enough experience and artistic abilities to satisfy their requirements. One of the best ways to assess this is by viewing photos of previous work done and patient reviews. Our patients at Pearl Dental Clinic have the opportunity to view hundreds of Emax Veneers or other types of cosmetic work done in our galleries and review the testimonials that we have received.
What are the different types of porcelain veneers?
What are the Advantages of Emax veneers
- Higher edge strength, Emax Veneers can be finished thinner without chipping (This is the edge of the veneers where they come into contact with other teeth, veneers or crowns).
- As indicated earlier, minimal preparation or no preparation veneers with low viscosity of heat ingot enables pressing to a very thin dimension. Making them aesthetically pleasing.
- The thinner the veneer, the less the preparation or drilling of the tooth, which makes the bond stronger between the tooth and veneer. This is because with minimal reshaping of the tooth, the cementation is with the enamel which is much more efficient than bonding with the inner layer of the tooth, the dentine, which becomes exposed when more of the tooth is removed and drilled off.
- Chameleon effect due to higher translucency. Once Emax veneers are made then they are stained and glazed to produce final natural looking results. To enhance the aesthetic even further, the ‘step back technique’ is used whereby an extremely thin layer of the Emax veneer is shaved off and then very high strength feldspathic porcelain is added to allow more characterization build-up such as translucent tips. In this case however, these points have to be noted;
- Firstly the strength of the feldspathic porcelain added to Emax core here is not the same as Emax and it is more likely to chip.
- Secondly, a thicker veneer will be needed and therefore more tooth removal will be required.
- Thirdly, these types of Emax veneers will cost more.
In what situations can Emax veneers be used?
- Cosmetically, to improve the aesthetics and getting a white beautiful smile. In these cases usually the top eight to ten teeth are veneered in the aesthetic or smile zone (i.e. the teeth that are visible when smiling).
- Crooked or misshapen teeth. If teeth are badly aligned or are not of correct morphology, this can be instantly improved by Emax veneers. However, the larger the misalignment the more tooth removal may be needed.
- Space closure/diastemas or chipped teeth- Emax veneers are an ideal choice to close single or multiple spaces, when teeth are small and bulk needs to be added to make teeth more expressive and visible. They can also be used to correct and rectify the chipped teeth.
- Discoloured teeth ; Not only can the shape and design of the teeth be changed and improved by Emax veneers, but also the discoloration of the teeth can be masked and covered with tetracycline staining.
Procedure for Emax veneers fit
Our Practice is open seven days a week from 8am till 11pm. You can book a free consultation with one of our experienced dentists by calling 0208 547 9997 or emailing us for further information or to arrange a consultation.