For some adults, the idea of undergoing orthodontics is daunting and embarrassing. Many picture the metal train track braces from their school years and assume that not much has changed. However, this is not the case. Adult orthodontics has advanced beyond recognition, and now there is a fantastic discreet option for even the most severe of misalignments. This device is called Invisalign.
The Benefits Of Invisalign Treatment
There are many advantages to Invisalign treatment. Here are just some of the many ways it could give patients the perfect smile:
- Invisalign is made from clear plastic. Therefore, it is practically invisible to the naked eye.
- The device is removable. Not only does this mean it can be removed when eating or drinking but it also makes cleaning the teeth a whole lot easier. Due to this, a patient is less likely to suffer from decay or cavities with an Invisalign aligner. Being removable also means a patient’s diet is not restricted.
- There are different treatment plans available (Express, Lite, Comprehensive, and Teen). This means that patients only pay for the amount of treatment time they need.
- Invisalign aligners have straightened the smiles of over four million people. Some of which are very well known celebrities.
- This type of treatment often achieves faster results that its fixed counterparts.
- Invisalign is capable of treating the most difficult of cases.
- Patients are able to see a projection of what their smile will look like when the treatment is finished.
- There are no wires or metal fixtures attached to the teeth.
- Invisalign also makes a clear retainer called Vivera to ensure that the teeth are kept in place for years to come.
- It is possible that the patient will feel less discomfort with a clear aligner than a fixed brace.
You can book in for a FREE Invisalign Consultation by calling the clinic directly on 020 8003 5240. We offer a full range of fixed and removable invisible orthodontic treatments. You can also book an appointment by using our easy and convenient online booking system. We look forward to seeing you very soon, here at Pearl Dental Clinic.
Pearl Dental Clinic is open 7 days a week from 9am to 10pm. You can book a FREE Invisalign consultation by calling us on 020 8003 5240 or emailing us or booking an appointment online.
Below are Some Genuine Reviews of our Services from Independent Sources