At Pearl Dental Clinic we use Invisalign to treat a variety of orthodontic concerns including teeth which are crooked, crowded or with gaps – but because it is clear, removable and comfortable, it won’t interfere with your life.
Because Invisalign is nearly invisible, almost no-one can tell you are wearing Invisalign, so you can smile more during as well as after your treatment. You can remove Invisalign so you can eat and drink what you like, and studies have shown that it can be better for your dental hygiene during treatment as well! With no metal or sharp edges, Invisalign is comfortable to wear and does not cause allergies.
Book your FREE consultation online or by calling us on 0208 547 9997.
- Invisalign treatment starts with a dental examination by our experienced Invisalign dentist. He will examine your teeth and develop a computer model of your treatment. Together you can review and agree on your Invisalign treatment plan (Clincheck).
- Invisalign will then make a series of custom made aligners that will only fit you. Each aligner is slightly different, moving your teeth gradually into the desired position. You wear each aligner for two weeks, before moving on to the next in the series.
- We will see you for a progress review every four to six weeks and you will then receive your new aligners. Each Aligner will move your teeth little by little, week by week, until they reach the desired position.
- Treatment length will vary depending on your case, but the average Invisalign treatment is nine to fifteen months. For patients looking for even faster orthodontic treatment, we offer 6 month smiles.
- Predictable treatment, as Invisalign ® is planned in advance, we can more accurately predict when your treatment will be finished.
- Cosmetically superior to normal braces due to near invisibility of Invisalign braces. So, no more embarrassing metal wires.
- No metal allergies due to brackets and wires.
- Greater treatment visibility and easier planning with our treatment software.
- Custom manufacture means a tailored match to your teeth, for reduced irritation and fewer scratches.
- Invisalign is Removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment.
- Brushing and Flossing your teeth are not a problem.
|Free no obligation Invisalign Consultation with an experienced Invisalign dentist.|
|We will listen carefully to all of your expectations and design an individually tailored Invisalign Solution for your needs rather than taking a one size fits all approach.|
|Invisalign 3D computerized treatment plan (Clincheck) which determines the final position of my teeth.|
|Receive your Invisalign Aligners immediately after they are constructed by Invisalign.|
|Pearl Dental Clinic Invisalign Starter Kit free of charge at the beginning of my Invisalign treatment.|
|Invisalign treatment monitored every 6 weeks by your own Invisalign dentist as recommended by Invisalign and not monitored by nurses or therapists.|
|Invisalign treatment retainers included in the Invisalign price.|
|Free Enlighten teeth whitening gel with guaranteed shade B1 result with my Invisalign treatment.|
|No Hidden charges.|
|If any extra treatment impressions become necessary, are they included in the quoted price.|
|Invisalign treatment X-rays and models included in the price quoted.|
|You will be provided with alternative suitable teeth straightening options such as Six month smiles.|
|Free Invisalign After care for one year after your Invisalign treatment is completed.|
|We will do everything possible to prevent tooth extractions becoming necessary for space creation.|
|Pearl dental clinic focus 100% on quality & service and on producing the best cosmetic end result for my smile rather than on case quantity.|
The practice is open 7 days a week from 8am till 11pm. Weekend and late evening Invisalign appointments are available. You can book a free Invisalign consultation by calling 0208 547 9997 or emailing us for further information or to arrange a consultation.