At Pearl Dental Clinic, we use Invisalign to treat a variety of orthodontic concerns including teeth which are crooked, crowded or have gaps. Because it is clear, removable and comfortable, it won’t interfere with your life. Because Invisalign is nearly invisible, it would be difficult to detect you are wearing Invisalign, so you can smile with confidence during and after your treatment. You can remove Invisalign so you can eat and drink what you like. In fact, studies have shown that it can be better for your dental hygiene during treatment as well! With no metal or sharp edges, Invisalign is comfortable to wear and does not cause allergies.
How does Invisalign work?
- The treatment starts with a dental examination by our experienced Invisalign dentist. He will examine your teeth and develop a computer model of your treatment. Together you can review and agree on your treatment plan (Clincheck).
- Invisalign will then make a series of custom made aligners that will only fit you. Each aligner is slightly different, moving your teeth gradually into the desired position. You wear each aligner for two weeks, before moving on to the next in the series.
- Treatment length will vary depending on your case, but the average treatment time will be seven to fifteen months. For patients looking for even faster orthodontic treatment, we offer many other braces such as 6 month smiles.
- We will see you for a progress review every four to six weeks and you will then receive your new aligners. Each aligner will move your teeth little by little, week by week, until they reach the desired position.
What are the advantages of Invisalign treatment?
- Predictable treatment, as Invisalign is planned in advance, we can more accurately predict when your treatment will be finished.
- Cosmetically superior to normal braces due to near invisibility of Invisalign braces. So, no more embarrassing metal wires.
- No metal allergies due to brackets and wires.
- Greater treatment visibility and easier planning with our treatment software.
- Custom manufacture means a tailored match to your teeth, for reduced irritation and fewer scratches.
- Invisalign is Removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment.
- Brushing and Flossing your teeth are not a problem.
Latest Feedback From Patients
Pearl Dental Clinic
The dentist was very knowledgeable about Invisalign and gave us an honest opinion about how well the system would work on my stray tooth. He advised we visit an orthodontist for a fixed brace for a short period before we commence treatment with Invisalign.
Pearl Dental Clinic
The dentists are very informative and give you clear advice on what the best course of treatment is for you. They also provide services at very competitive prices, which is a benefit to any individual. The results the patients achieve for certain treatments are outstanding
Pearl Dental Clinic
Very peaceful and calm environment Also noticed how well equipped the practice was and organised Friendly staff will definitely recommend friends or family
- Invisalign costs £1250-£2500
- FREE Consultation with our Experienced Invisalign dentists or Specialist Orthodontist
- FREE Teeth Whitening worth £195
- FREE Essix Retainer worth £150
- Free Invisalign Refinement worth £500 with Invisalignment Full treatment
- Up to 3 years 0% Finance Or Pay As You Go for Invisalign without applying for finance over a period of 7-9 months
Fees and Finance Options
|Treatment||Cost||3 Years||2 Years||1 Year||5 Years|
|Invisalign i7||£1250||£0.87 a day||£1.74 a day||£3.47 a day||£0.95 a day|
|Invisalign Lite||£1895||£1.32 a day||£2.63 a day||£5.26 a day||£1.44 a day|
|Invisalign Full||£2500||£1.74 a day||£3.47 a day||£6.94 a day||£1.90 a day|
|Invisalign Teen||£2995||£2.08 a day||£4.16 a day||£8.32 a day||£2.28 a day|
|Six Months Smiles||£1595||£1.11 a day||£2.22 a day||£4.43 a day||£1.21 a day|
|Fastbraces||£1795||£1.25 a day||£2.49 a day||£4.99 a day||£1.36 a day|
|Simpli5||£845||£N/A||£N/A||£2.35 a day||£N/A|