At Pearl Dental Clinic, we use Invisalign to treat a variety of orthodontic concerns including teeth which are crooked, crowded or have gaps. Because it is clear, removable and comfortable, it won’t interfere with your life. Because Invisalign is nearly invisible, it would be difficult to detect that you are wearing Invisalign, so you can smile with confidence during and after your treatment. You can remove Invisalign, so you can eat and drink what you like. In fact, studies have shown that it can be better for your dental hygiene during treatment as well! With no metal or sharp edges, Invisalign is comfortable to wear and does not cause allergies.
How does Invisalign work?
- The treatment starts with a dental checkup by our experienced Invisalign dentist.
Pearl Dental Clinic is one of few clinics in UK that Provide Invisalign using Invisalign iTero digital scanning.
The Invisalign iTero handheld wand takes a digital, 3D image of your teeth, preventing the need for traditional impressions which can cause some patients to gag. You can look at the iTero 3D image of your teeth on the screen in real-time. The iTero scan also allows you to see a FREE preview of your Invisalign treatment before the case is submitted to Invisalign.
Rather than posting impressions to the lab to be scanned which could take weeks, the digital image is electronically sent to the Invisalign lab immediately and is available in the Invisalign Clincheck system the next day.
The accuracy and detail of the Invisalign iTero digital scans vs traditional teeth impressions is kind of like watching high definition TV over standard definition TV.
These digital scans don’t need to be rescanned so by removing the “clay modelling step” we have greatly improved the accuracy and speed of your Invisalign treatment.
- Once the ClinCheck plan is approved, Invisalign will then make a series of custom made aligners that will only fit you. Each aligner is slightly different, moving your teeth gradually into the desired position. You wear each aligner for one-two weeks, before moving on to the next aligner in the series.
- Treatment length will vary depending on your case, but the average treatment time will be six to twelve months. For patients looking for fixed braces orthodontic treatment, we offer many other braces systems such as Simpli5, Damon braces, Incognito Lingual braces, STb Social 6 Lingual braces, 6 month smiles and Fastbraces.
- We will see you for a progress review every four to six weeks and you will then receive your new aligners. Each aligner will move your teeth little by little, week by week, until your teeth reach the desired position.
What are the advantages of Invisalign treatment?
- Predictable treatment, as Invisalign is planned in advance, we can more accurately predict when your treatment will be finished.
- Cosmetically superior to normal braces due to near invisibility of Invisalign aligners. So, no more embarrassing metal wires.
- No metal allergies due to brackets and wires.
- Greater treatment visibility and easier planning with our treatment software.
- Custom manufacture means a tailored match to your teeth, for reduced irritation and fewer scratches.
- Invisalign is Removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment.
- Brushing and Flossing your teeth are not a problem.
Latest Feedback From our Patients
Below you will find, what our patients say about our service:
Invisalign Special Offers
- Invisalign costs £1250-£2500
Invisalign i7 £1250 (3 months of treatment) Free Digital X-ray, Retainer, Whitening (worth £385)
Invisalign Lite £1895 (6 months of treatment) Free Digital X-ray, Retainer, Whitening (worth £385)
Invisalign Full £2500 (7+ months of treatment) Free Digital X-ray, Refinement, Retainer, Whitening (worth £885)
- FREE Consultation with our Experienced Invisalign dentists or see our Specialist Orthodontist
- FREE Panoramic Digital X-ray (worth £40)
- FREE Teeth Whitening (worth £195)
- FREE Essix Retainer (worth £150)
- FREE Invisalign Refinement (worth £500) with Invisalign Full treatment
- Up to 3 years 0% Finance Or Pay As You Go for Invisalign without applying for finance over a period of 9 months
Invisalign Fees and Finance Options
|Treatment||Cost||3 Years||2 Years||1 Year||5 Years|
|Invisalign i7||£1250||£0.87 a day||£1.74 a day||£3.47 a day||£0.95 a day|
|Invisalign Lite||£1895||£1.32 a day||£2.63 a day||£5.26 a day||£1.44 a day|
|Invisalign Full||£2500||£1.74 a day||£3.47 a day||£6.94 a day||£1.90 a day|
|Invisalign Teen||£2995||£2.08 a day||£4.16 a day||£8.32 a day||£2.28 a day|
|Six Months Smiles||£1595||£1.11 a day||£2.22 a day||£4.43 a day||£1.21 a day|
|Fastbraces||£1795||£1.25 a day||£2.49 a day||£4.99 a day||£1.36 a day|
|Simpli5||£845||£N/A||£N/A||£2.35 a day||£N/A|