Invisalign Lite is carried out using exactly the same technology as Invisalign Full treatment, but it is used to improve moderate orthodontic issues such as moderately crowded teeth. Invisalign Lite treatment is Ideal for those patients that had braces earlier in life but have had relapse afterwards due to not wearing retainers. At Pearl dental clinic, we have carried out over 1,500 successful Invisalign treatments over the past 10 years to solve a variety of orthodontic problems.
What is the Invisalign Lite system?
Invisalign Lite has a maximum of 14 aligners which means it can be used to correct moderate orthodontic issues which need no more than 6 months of orthodontic treatment to correct. For cases that due to their complexity require longer treatment than 6 months, Invisalign Full treatment is needed. It is recommended that patients ensure they wear the aligners for around 22 hours per day and come to see us for a review every 6 weeks for an Invisalign review.
- The Invisalign Lite treatment starts with a Free Invisalign Consultation with one of our experienced Invisalign dentists.
At Pearl Dental Clinic we are one of few clinics in UK that Provide Invisalign using the Invisalign iTero digital scanning system rather than using traditional impressions & moulds.
The Invisalign iTero handheld wand takes a digital, 3D image of your teeth, preventing the need for traditional impressions which can cause some patients to gag. You can look at the iTero 3D image of your teeth on the screen in real-time. The iTero scan also allows you to see a FREE preview of your Invisalign treatment before the case is submitted to Invisalign.
Rather than posting impressions to the lab to be scanned which could take weeks, the digital image is electronically sent to the Invisalign lab immediately and is available in the Invisalign Clincheck system the next day. The accuracy and detail of the Invisalign iTero digital scans vs traditional teeth impressions is kind of like watching high definition TV over standard definition TV. These digital scans don’t need to be rescanned so by removing the “clay modelling step” we have greatly improved the accuracy and speed of your Invisalign treatment.
- Once the ClinCheck plan is approved, Invisalign will then make a series of custom made aligners that will only fit you. Each aligner is slightly different, moving your teeth gradually into the desired position. You wear each aligner for one-two weeks, before moving on to the next aligner in the series.
- Treatment length will vary depending on your case, but the average Invisalign Lite treatment time will be around six months. For patients looking for fixed braces orthodontic treatment, we offer many other braces systems such as Simpli5, Damon clear braces, Incognito Lingual braces, STb Social 6 Lingual braces, 6 month smiles and Fastbraces.
- We will see you for a progress review every four to six weeks and you will then receive your new aligners. Each aligner will move your teeth little by little, week by week, until your teeth reach the desired position.
Invisalign All Inclusive Packages for both arches
Invisalign costs £1495-£2500
Invisalign i7 costs £1495 (3 months of treatment) + includes 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers Free Digital X-ray, iTero Element Digital Scanning, 3 sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers, Teeth Whitening (worth £585)
Invisalign Lite costs £1995 (6 months of treatment) + includes 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers Free Digital X-ray, iTero Element Digital Scanning, 3 sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers, Teeth Whitening (worth £585)
Invisalign Full costs £2500 (7+ months of treatment) + includes 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers Free Digital X-ray, iTero Element Digital Scanning, 3 sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers, Teeth Whitening (worth £585)
- Pay with 0% Dental Finance Or Pay As You Go for Invisalign Lite without applying for finance over a period of 6 months
- Key: i7=Minor teeth straightening cases Lite=Moderate cases Full=Complex cases
Send us Selfies of your teeth & Smile if you are unsure of which type of Invisalign you will need.
- FREE Consultation with our Experienced Invisalign dentists or see our Specialist Orthodontist
- FREE Panoramic Digital X-ray and iTero Element Digital Scanning (worth £40)
- FREE Teeth Whitening with Enlighten Whitening Gel (worth £195)
- FREE 3 Sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers (worth £350)
Pearl dental clinic is located in Kingston Vale, South West London (SW15 3PS). Lots of Free parking spaces are always available located just outside of the dental practice. Pearl Dental Clinic has been fully assessed and has passed all the stringent quality checks carried out by the UK regulator for dental clinics Care Quality Commission in England (2017 Inspection Report found here).