Invisalign Lite is carried out using exactly the same technology as Invisalign Full treatment, but it is used to improve moderate orthodontic issues such as moderately crowded teeth. Invisalign Lite treatment is Ideal for those patients that had braces earlier in life but have had relapse afterwards due to not wearing retainers.
What is the Invisalign Lite system?
Invisalign Lite has a maximum of 14 aligners which means it can be used to correct moderate orthodontic issues which need no more than 6 months of orthodontic treatment to correct. For cases that due to their complexity require longer treatment than 6 months, Invisalign Full treatment is needed. It is recommended that patients ensure they wear the aligners for around 22 hours per day and come to see us for a review every 6 weeks for an Invisalign review.
- The Invisalign Lite treatment starts with a dental checkup by one of our experienced Invisalign dentists. At Pearl dental clinic, we have carried out over 1,500 successful Invisalign treatments over the past 10 years.
At Pearl Dental Clinic we are one of few clinics in UK that Provide Invisalign using Invisalign iTero digital scanning.
The Invisalign iTero handheld wand takes a digital, 3D image of your teeth, preventing the need for traditional impressions which can cause some patients to gag. You can look at the iTero 3D image of your teeth on the screen in real-time. The iTero scan also allows you to see a FREE preview of your Invisalign treatment before the case is submitted to Invisalign. Rather than posting impressions to the lab to be scanned which could take weeks, the digital image is electronically sent to the Invisalign lab immediately and is available in the Invisalign Clincheck system the next day. The accuracy and detail of the Invisalign iTero digital scans vs traditional teeth impressions is kind of like watching high definition TV over standard definition TV. These digital scans don’t need to be rescanned so by removing the “clay modelling step” we have greatly improved the accuracy and speed of your Invisalign treatment.
- Once the ClinCheck plan is approved, Invisalign will then make a series of custom made aligners that will only fit you. Each aligner is slightly different, moving your teeth gradually into the desired position. You wear each aligner for one-two weeks, before moving on to the next aligner in the series.
- Treatment length will vary depending on your case, but the average Invisalign Lite treatment time will be around six months. For patients looking for fixed braces orthodontic treatment, we offer many other braces systems such as Simpli5, Damon braces, Incognito Lingual braces, STb Social 6 Lingual braces, 6 month smiles and Fastbraces.
- We will see you for a progress review every four to six weeks and you will then receive your new aligners. Each aligner will move your teeth little by little, week by week, until your teeth reach the desired position.
- Length of treatment can be greatly reduced with AcceleDent, the only fast, safe and gentle way to speed up orthodontic treatment by as much as 50%.
How does Invisalign Lite differ from Invisalign Full treatment?
Invisalign Lite has a maximum of 14 aligners whereas Invisalign Full treatment can have an unlimited number of aligners as required to straighten more complex alignment cases. Invisalign Lite does not have an Invisalign refinement included as standard. Invisalign refinement is fine tuning Invisalign treatment carried out at the end of Invisalign treatment which improves the final results by using some extra Invisalgn aligners. Invisalign refinement can be added to the Invisalign Lite package at an additional £500 cost at the end of treatment if needed. One Invisalign refinement comes included as standard with Invisalign Full.
Once the Invisalign lite treatment is completed, we provide you with a triple set of Invisalign Vivera removable retainers which you need to wear when you sleep at night to prevent relapse of your Invisalign treatment.
Invisalign Lite Special Offers for both arches
Invisalign costs £1495-£2795
Invisalign i7 £1495 (3 months of treatment) + 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers Free Digital X-ray, iTero Element Digital Scanning, 3 sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers, Teeth Whitening (worth £585)
Invisalign Lite £1995 (6 months of treatment) + 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers Free Digital X-ray, iTero Element Digital Scanning, 3 sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers, Teeth Whitening (worth £585)
Invisalign Full £2795 (7+ months of treatment) + Refinement + 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers Free Digital X-ray, iTero Element Digital Scanning, Refinement, 3 sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers, Teeth Whitening (worth £1,085)
- Speed up Invisalign safely by upto 50% with the new revolutionary AcceleDent Optima system £750
- Key: i7=Minor teeth straightening cases Lite=Moderate cases Full=Complex cases
Send us Selfies of your teeth & Smile if you are unsure of which type of Invisalign you will need.
- FREE Consultation with our Experienced Invisalign dentists or see our Specialist Orthodontist
- FREE Panoramic Digital X-ray and iTero Element Digital Scanning (worth £40)
- FREE Teeth Whitening (worth £195)
- FREE 3 Sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers (worth £350)
- FREE Invisalign Refinement (worth £500) with Invisalign Full treatment
- Up to 3 years 0% Finance Or Pay As You Go for Invisalign without applying for finance over a period of 9 months
Invisalign Lite Fees and 1-3 year 0% Finance Options
|Treatment||Cost||3 Years||2 Years||1 Year||5 Years|
|Invisalign i7 (including 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers)||£1495||£1.04 a day||£2.08 a day||£4.15 a day||£1.14 a day|
|Invisalign Lite (including 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers)||£1995||£1.39 a day||£2.77 a day||£5.54 a day||£1.52 a day|
|Invisalign Full (including Refinement & 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers)||£2795||£1.94 a day||£3.88 a day||£7.76 a day||£2.12 a day|
|Six Months Smiles||£1595||£1.11 a day||£2.22 a day||£4.43 a day||£1.21 a day|
|Fastbraces||£1795||£1.25 a day||£2.49 a day||£4.99 a day||£1.36 a day|
|Simpli5||£845||£N/A||£N/A||£2.35 a day||£N/A|
|Invisalign Teen (including Refinement & 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers)||£2995||£2.08 a day||£4.16 a day||£8.32 a day||£2.28 a day|
*25% deposit is required for 3 years finance. Finance amounts are based on 30 days in a month
Pearl dental clinic is located in Kingston Vale, South West London (SW15 3PS). Lots of Free parking spaces are always available located just outside of the dental practice. Pearl Dental Clinic has been fully assessed and has passed all the stringent quality checks carried out by the UK regulator for dental clinics Care Quality Commission in England (2017 Inspection Report found here).