Invisalign Lite is carried out using exactly the same technology as Invisalign Comprehensive treatment, but Invisalign Lite is used to improve moderate orthodontic issues such as moderately crowded teeth. As an example, Invisalign Lite treatment can be used for those patients that had braces in their teenage years but had teeth position relapse due to not wearing retainers.
For more complex orthodontic problems, one should consider Invisalign Comprehensive treatment. At Pearl dental clinic, we have carried out over 1,500 successful Invisalign treatments over the past 10 years to solve a variety of orthodontic problems.
What is the Invisalign Lite system?
Invisalign Lite has a maximum of 14 aligners which means it can be used to correct moderate orthodontic issues which need no more than 6 months of Invisalign treatment to correct.
It is important that patients ensure they wear the aligners for around 22 hours per day and come to see us for a review every 6 weeks for an Invisalign review.
- The Invisalign Lite treatment starts with a Free Invisalign Consultation with our experienced Invisalign dentist. If during the consultation, active tooth decay, gum disease or infection is detected, then those teeth will need to be treated before Invisalign treatment can begin.
At Pearl Dental Clinic we are one of few clinics in UK that Provide Invisalign using the Invisalign iTero digital scanning system rather than using traditional impressions & moulds.
The Invisalign iTero handheld wand takes a digital, 3D image of your teeth, preventing the need for traditional impressions which can cause some patients to gag. You can look at the iTero 3D image of your teeth on the screen in real-time. The iTero scan also allows you to see a FREE preview of your Invisalign treatment before the case is submitted to Invisalign.
Rather than posting impressions to the lab to be scanned which could take weeks, the digital image is electronically sent to the Invisalign lab immediately and is available in the Invisalign Clincheck system the next day. The accuracy and detail of the Invisalign iTero digital scans vs traditional teeth impressions is kind of like watching high definition TV over standard definition TV. These digital scans don’t need to be rescanned so by removing the “clay modelling step” we have greatly improved the accuracy and speed of your Invisalign treatment.
- Once the ClinCheck plan is approved, Invisalign will then make a series of custom made aligners that will only fit you. Each aligner is slightly different, moving your teeth gradually into the desired position. You wear each aligner for one-two weeks, before moving on to the next aligner in the series.
- Treatment length will vary depending on your case, but the average Invisalign Lite treatment time will be around six months.
- We will see you for a progress review every six weeks and you will then receive your new aligners. Each aligner will move your teeth little by little, week by week, until your teeth reach the desired position.
Invisalign All Inclusive Packages for both arches
Invisalign costs from £1495
Invisalign Express costs from £1495 (3 months of treatment) + includes 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers Free Digital X-ray, iTero Element Digital Scanning, 3 sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers, Teeth Whitening (worth £590)
Invisalign Lite costs from £1995 (6 months of treatment) + includes 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers Free Digital X-ray, iTero Element Digital Scanning, 3 sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers, Teeth Whitening (worth £590)
Invisalign Comprehensive costs from £2500 (7+ months of treatment) + includes 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers Free Digital X-ray, iTero Element Digital Scanning, 3 sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers, Teeth Whitening (worth £590)
- Pay with 0% Dental Finance Or Pay As You Go for Invisalign Lite without applying for finance over a period of 6 months
- Key: Express=Minor teeth straightening cases Lite=Moderate cases Comprehensive=Complex cases
Send us Selfies of your teeth & Smile if you are unsure of which type of Invisalign you will need.
- FREE Consultation with our Experienced Invisalign dentists or see our Specialist Orthodontist
- FREE Panoramic Digital X-ray and iTero Element Digital Scanning (worth £40)
- FREE Teeth Whitening with Enlighten Whitening Gel (worth £200) as straight teeth look even better when they are whitened.
- FREE 3 Sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers (worth £350) so that you can keep your beautiful smile for many years to come.
Pearl dental clinic is located in Kingston Vale, South West London (SW15 3PS). Lots of Free parking spaces are always available located just outside of the dental practice. Pearl Dental Clinic has been fully assessed and has passed all the stringent quality checks carried out by the UK regulator for dental clinics Care Quality Commission in England (2017 Inspection Report found here).
Pearl Dental Clinic is open 7 days a week from 9am-1opm so that you can have your Invisalign treatment without having to take time off work. You can book a FREE Invisalign consultation by calling us on 0203 750 5300 or emailing us or book an appointment online.