I would like to
The clinic is Open during the Coronavirus global pandemic. At Pearl Dental Clinic we pride ourselves on our high standard of patient care. In addition to our existing infection control standards, we have implemented even stricter safety measures for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic. These include patient screening, hand sanitiser station, provision of facemasks to all clinic visitors, distancing of chairs & limiting patient numbers in our waiting room, installation of dental isolation systems, regular disinfection of all areas, Enhanced PPE, installation of plasma air purification systems & surgery ventilation fans, COVID-19 vaccinations of staff and spacing out of appointments.
The COVID-19 measures we have taken has passed all the stringent infection control quality checks and inspections carried out by the independent UK regulator for dental clinics, Care Quality Commission in England (CQC November 2021 Inspection Report).
If you or a household member is experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19, please let us know, delay your visit and take care of yourself.
Only visit the practice if you have an appointment. If you need an appointment or have an enquiry, please call and we will do our best to help you.
It is important when visiting the practice you take the following steps:
• Please be punctual and arrive at your scheduled appointment time to avoid additional patients in the waiting room and allow plenty of time for your appointment. Please also:
• Arrive alone.
• Fill in your registration and medical history forms online before you arrive at the clinic. We will email these forms to you when you book your appointment. They may land in your mail junk box, so please check that box too.
• Avoid bringing bags with you.
• Bring your own face mask.
• Upon entering, disinfect hands and then fold your hands together so you avoid touching anything and wait for one of our staff to guide you in.
• Keep a distance of at least 1 metre from other staff and patients.
• Avoid using the bathroom if possible.
• Follow any additional safety instructions displayed in the practice.
Thank you for your understanding.
You can apply online now for 0% dental finance by clicking here
New & existing patients can book appointments online, 24 hours a day
Contact us today, we are open from 9am to 10pm everyday