The Advantages of Invisalign?
A significant number of adults agree that Invisalign aligners are far more suited to their lifestyle. Especially when compared to traditional fixed braces. With this in mind, what are the advantages of Invisalign?
- The majority of patients who undergo Invisalign treatment say that it is extremely comfortable to wear. Invisalign can be a much gentler way of straightening the teeth compared to fixed metal braces.
- Invisalign clear aligners are completely removable. Therefore, the device can be removed when eating, drinking, and cleaning teeth. Furthermore, there are no metal fixtures and fittings bonded to the teeth.
- The use of removable braces also means that maintaining an effective oral hygiene routine is much simpler. Brushing and flossing are just as easy as they were before having a brace. Patients who have traditional fixed braces can find it very hard to maintain good dental hygiene due to all the fixtures, fittings, and wires. For this reason, bad breath, gum disease, and tooth decay can occur. With Invisalign, this should not be an issue to worry about as long as you continue to clean your teeth well.
- Invisalign aligners are made from clear plastic. This makes them practically invisible. Most adults appreciate the discreet nature of this teeth straightening method. Especially for people who carry out public speaking on a regular basis.
- On average patients can expect to see result between six to twelve months. Traditional fixed braces can take anywhere from two to three years (sometimes longer).
- With Invisalign’s Clincheck you can see a preview of what your finished results will look like.
- Once, the treatment starts, you will only need to see us once every six weeks so that we can monitor your treatment.
At Pearl dental clinic, we have carried out over 1,500 successful Invisalign treatments over the past 10 years.
Why not try the Invisalign Smile Visualiser to see how your smile could look? Also, take the Smile Assessment Test to discover if Invisalign clear aligners are right for you.
Pearl Dental Clinic is open 7 days a week from 9am-10pm. You can book a FREE Invisalign consultation by calling 0208 547 9997 or emailing us or book an appointment online (24 hours).
Below are Some Genuine Reviews of our Services from Independent Sources