Opting for private dental care has many benefits to patients. Not only is it easier to get an appointment, but often private clinics also have state of the art technology. When considering registering with a private clinic here are some tips to help make the best decision.
Private Dental Clinic London
- Does the clinic have a good reputation? Check with current patients if you know any, read their online reviews, and visit to get a feel for the place.
- Think about the location. Is it going to work well for you and is it easily accessible?
- Do they offer 0% dental finance for treatments? This will help spread the cost of bigger treatments without paying interest.
- Is there an affiliation with a dental plan provider? A popular example is Denplan.
- Do the opening hours fit with your lifestyle? Most private clinics will offer extended opening hours, weekend appointments, and Bank Holiday services.
- Are there any registered specialists working at the clinic? Registered specialists can provide comprehensive treatment that a general dentist is not qualified to do.
- Do they openly publish their fees? This is so important as you do not want to end up with a surprise bill following the treatment.
- Are there various ways to book in? In some instances, it may be easier to book online than call directly.
- Do they have any advanced equipment? If so this is often much more beneficial to successful and effective treatment.
- What additional services can they provide? Do they offer popular brands such as Invisalign, Lumineers, Emax, etc., do they offer cosmetic options, and are there emergency appointments easily available.
If you would like to book an appointment or register as a new patient with us then you can do this online or by calling our knowledgeable and friendly reception staff on 020 8003 4462. A wide range of treatments are available, seven days a week. These include general, cosmetic, emergency, and advanced services. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to seeing you in the clinic soon, here at Pearl.
Pearl Dental Clinic is open 7 days a week from 9am to 10pm. You can register as a new patient by calling us on 020 8003 4462 or emailing us or booking an appointment online.
Below are Some Genuine Reviews of our Services from Independent Sources