What is Invisalign i7?
The Invisalign i7 option is specifically designed to achieve very minor tooth movements and the course of Invisalign i7 treatment does not last longer than 3 months. For moderate orthodontic issues one should consider Invisalign Lite (upto 6 months of treatment) and for more complex orthodontic issues one should consider Invisalign Full (7+ months of treatment). At Pearl dental clinic, we have carried out over 1,500 successful Invisalign treatments over the past 10 years to solve a variety of orthodontic problems.
How does Invisalign i7 work?
Providing up to 7 aligners per arch, Invisalign i7 allows patients to enjoy teeth straightening results within just three months as the treatment focuses on only the front teeth.
The process utilises the same clear aligners as other Invisalign treatments.
- The Invisalign treatment starts with a Free Invisalign Consultation with our experienced Invisalign dentist. If during the consultation, active tooth decay, gum disease or infection is detected, then those teeth will need to be treated before Invisalign treatment can begin.
At Pearl Dental Clinic we are one of few clinics in UK that Provide Invisalign using the Invisalign iTero digital scanning system rather than traditional impressions & moulds.
The Invisalign iTero handheld wand takes a digital, 3D image of your teeth, preventing the need for traditional impressions which can cause some patients to gag. You can look at the iTero 3D image of your teeth on the screen in real-time. The iTero scan also allows you to see a FREE preview of your Invisalign treatment before the case is submitted to Invisalign.
Rather than posting impressions to the lab to be scanned which could take weeks, the digital image is electronically sent to the Invisalign lab immediately and is available in the Invisalign Clincheck system the next day.
The accuracy and detail of the Invisalign iTero digital scans vs traditional teeth impressions is kind of like watching high definition TV over standard definition TV.
These digital scans don’t need to be rescanned so by removing the “clay modelling step” we have greatly improved the accuracy and speed of your Invisalign treatment.
- Once the ClinCheck plan is approved, Invisalign will then make a series of custom made aligners that will only fit you. Each aligner is slightly different, moving your teeth gradually into the desired position. You wear each aligner for one-two weeks, before moving on to the next aligner in the series.
- Treatment length will vary depending on your case, but the average Invisalign i7 treatment time will be three months. For patients looking for fixed braces orthodontic treatment, we offer many other braces systems such as Simpli5, Damon braces, Incognito Lingual braces, STb Social 6 Lingual braces, 6 month smiles and Fastbraces.
- We will see you for a progress review every four to six weeks and you will then receive your new aligners. Each aligner will move your teeth little by little, week by week, until your teeth reach the desired position.
Featured Invisalign Cases
What are the benefits of Invisalign i7?
While there are countless advantages to wearing invisible aligners, the majority of people would argue the main benefit is the fact that they are almost entirely unnoticeable to other people.
Invisalign aligners are extremely comfortable to wear and remove any stigma associated with seeking orthodontic treatment during adulthood.
Furthermore, by allowing patients to remove the aligners during mealtimes and brushing means that patients do not have to worry about getting food stuck between the appliance and their teeth.
If you unsure whether you need Invisalign i7, Invisalign Lite or Invisalign Full treatment, you can book a Free Invisalign consultation with our experienced Invisalign dentist and we will then be able to let you know which version of Invisalign is most suitable for your teeth.
Invisalign All Inclusive Packages for both arches
Invisalign costs £1495-£2500
Invisalign i7 costs £1495 (3 months of treatment) + includes 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers Free Digital X-ray, iTero Element Digital Scanning, 3 sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers, Teeth Whitening (worth £590)
Invisalign Lite costs £1995 (6 months of treatment) + includes 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers Free Digital X-ray, iTero Element Digital Scanning, 3 sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers, Teeth Whitening (worth £590)
Invisalign Full costs £2500 (7+ months of treatment) + includes 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers Free Digital X-ray, iTero Element Digital Scanning, Invisalign Refinement, 3 sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers, Teeth Whitening (worth £590)
- Pay with 0% Dental Finance Or Pay As You Go for Invisalign i7 without applying for finance over a period of 3 months
- Key: i7=Minor teeth straightening cases Lite=Moderate cases Full=Complex cases
Send us Selfies of your teeth & Smile if you are unsure of which type of Invisalign you will need.
- FREE Consultation with our Experienced Invisalign dentists or see our Specialist Orthodontist
- FREE Panoramic Digital X-ray and iTero Element Digital Scanning (worth £40)
- FREE Teeth Whitening with Enlighten Whitening Gel (worth £200) as straight teeth look even better when they are whitened.
- FREE 3 Sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers (worth £350) so that you can keep your beautiful smile for many years to come.
Pearl dental clinic is located in Kingston Vale, South West London (SW15 3PS). Lots of Free parking spaces are always available located just outside of the dental practice. Pearl Dental Clinic has been fully assessed and has passed all the stringent quality checks carried out by the UK regulator for dental clinics Care Quality Commission in England (2017 Inspection Report found here).
Pearl Dental Clinic is open 7 days a week from 9am-10pm so that you can have your Invisalign treatment without having to take time off work. You can book a FREE Invisalign consultation appointment by calling us on 0203 750 5300 or emailing us or book an appointment online.