What is Invisalign i7?
Similar to other Invisalign aligners, Invisalign i7 improves the appearance of teeth through the use of invisible aligners. However, the Invisalign i7 option is specifically designed to achieve very minor tooth movements and the course of Invisalign i7 treatment does not last longer than 3 months. For moderate orthodontic issues one should consider Invisalign Lite (upto 6 months of treatment) and for moderate-severe orthodontic issues one should consider Invisalign Full (7+ months of treatment).
Therefore, patients who are unhappy with very minor crowding issues or orthodontic relapse are encouraged to contact us and discuss potential treatment with Invisalign i7.
How does Invisalign i7 work?
Providing up to seven aligners per arch, Invisalign i7 can allow patients to enjoy teeth straightening results within just three months as the treatment focuses on only the front teeth.
The process utilises the same clear aligners as other Invisalign treatments, meaning you can take advantage of the fact their brace will be virtually unnoticeable to other members of the public.
- The Invisalign treatment starts with a dental checkup by one of our experienced Invisalign dentists. At Pearl dental clinic, we have carried out over 1,500 successful Invisalign treatments over the past 10 years.
At Pearl Dental Clinic we are one of few clinics in UK that Provide Invisalign using Invisalign iTero digital scanning.
The Invisalign iTero handheld wand takes a digital, 3D image of your teeth, preventing the need for traditional impressions which can cause some patients to gag. You can look at the iTero 3D image of your teeth on the screen in real-time. The iTero scan also allows you to see a FREE preview of your Invisalign treatment before the case is submitted to Invisalign.
Rather than posting impressions to the lab to be scanned which could take weeks, the digital image is electronically sent to the Invisalign lab immediately and is available in the Invisalign Clincheck system the next day.
The accuracy and detail of the Invisalign iTero digital scans vs traditional teeth impressions is kind of like watching high definition TV over standard definition TV.
These digital scans don’t need to be rescanned so by removing the “clay modelling step” we have greatly improved the accuracy and speed of your Invisalign treatment.
- Once the ClinCheck plan is approved, Invisalign will then make a series of custom made aligners that will only fit you. Each aligner is slightly different, moving your teeth gradually into the desired position. You wear each aligner for one-two weeks, before moving on to the next aligner in the series.
- Treatment length will vary depending on your case, but the average Invisalign i7 treatment time will be three months. For patients looking for fixed braces orthodontic treatment, we offer many other braces systems such as Simpli5, Damon braces, Incognito Lingual braces, STb Social 6 Lingual braces, 6 month smiles and Fastbraces.
- We will see you for a progress review every four to six weeks and you will then receive your new aligners. Each aligner will move your teeth little by little, week by week, until your teeth reach the desired position.
- Length of treatment can be greatly reduced with AcceleDent, the only fast, safe and gentle way to speed up orthodontic treatment by as much as 50%.
Featured Invisalign Cases
What are the benefits of Invisalign i7?
While there are countless advantages to wearing invisible aligners, the majority of people would argue the main benefit is the fact that they are almost entirely unnoticeable to other people.
Invisalign aligners are extremely comfortable to wear and remove any stigma associated with seeking orthodontic treatment during adulthood.
Furthermore, by allowing patients to remove the aligners during mealtimes and brushing means that patients do not have to worry about getting food stuck between the appliance and their teeth.
If you unsure whether you need Invisalign i7, Invisalign Lite or Invisalign Full treatment, you can book a Free Invisalign consultation with one of our experienced Invisalign dentists and we will then be able to let you know which version of Invisalign is most suitable for your teeth.
Invisalign i7 Special Offers for both arches
Invisalign costs £1495-£2795
Invisalign i7 £1495 (3 months of treatment) + 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers Free Digital X-ray, iTero Element Digital Scanning, 3 sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers, Whitening (worth £540)
Invisalign Lite £1995 (6 months of treatment) + 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers Free Digital X-ray, iTero Element Digital Scanning, 3 sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers, Whitening (worth £540)
Invisalign Full £2795 (7+ months of treatment) + Refinement + 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers Free Digital X-ray, iTero Element Digital Scanning, Refinement, 3 sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers, Whitening (worth £1040)
- Key: i7=Minor teeth straightening cases Lite=Moderate cases Full=Complex cases
Send us Selfies of your teeth & Smile if you are unsure of which type of Invisalign you will need.
- FREE Consultation with our Experienced Invisalign dentists or see our Specialist Orthodontist
- FREE Panoramic Digital X-ray and iTero Element Digital Scanning (worth £40)
- FREE Teeth Whitening (worth £150)
- FREE 3 Sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers (worth £350)
- FREE Invisalign Refinement (worth £500) with Invisalign Full treatment
- Up to 3 years 0% Finance Or Pay As You Go for Invisalign without applying for finance over a period of 9 months
Invisalign i7 Fees and 1-3 year 0% Finance Options
|Treatment||Cost||3 Years||2 Years||1 Year||5 Years|
|Invisalign i7 (including 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers)||£1495||£1.04 a day||£2.08 a day||£4.15 a day||£1.14 a day|
|Invisalign Lite (including 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers)||£1995||£1.39 a day||£2.77 a day||£5.54 a day||£1.52 a day|
|Invisalign Full (including Refinement & 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers)||£2795||£1.94 a day||£3.88 a day||£7.76 a day||£2.12 a day|
|Six Months Smiles||£1595||£1.11 a day||£2.22 a day||£4.43 a day||£1.21 a day|
|Fastbraces||£1795||£1.25 a day||£2.49 a day||£4.99 a day||£1.36 a day|
|Simpli5||£845||£N/A||£N/A||£2.35 a day||£N/A|
|Invisalign Teen (including Refinement & 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers)||£2995||£2.08 a day||£4.16 a day||£8.32 a day||£2.28 a day|
*25% deposit is required for 3 years finance. Finance amounts are based on 30 days in a month
Pearl dental clinic is located in Kingston Vale, South West London (SW15 3PS). Lots of Free parking spaces are always available located just outside of the dental practice. Pearl Dental Clinic has been fully assessed and has passed all the stringent quality checks carried out by the UK regulator for dental clinics Care Quality Commission in England (2017 Inspection Report found here).