For individuals living with an uneven smile, activities some people take for granted – such as speaking in a meeting at work or socialising with friends – can become a difficult task with a low self-esteem.
To make matters worse, some members of the public may hesitate when it comes to seeking treatment for crooked teeth because they believe wearing braces will make them look worse.
However, the advances in orthodontics means patients can undergo procedures to improve the appearance of their teeth without the need for traditional wire braces.
What is Invisalign i7?
Similar to other Invisalign aligners, Invisalign i7 improves the appearance of teeth through the use of invisible aligners. However, the Invisalign i7 option is specifically designed to achieve very minor tooth movements and the course of Invisalign i7 treatment does not last longer than 3 months. For moderate orthodontic issues one should consider Invisalign Lite (upto 6 months of treatment) and for moderate-severe orthodontic issues one should consider Invisalign Full (6.5+ months of treatment).
Therefore, patients who are unhappy with very minor crowding issues or orthodontic relapse are encouraged to contact us and discuss potential treatment with Invisalign i7.
How does Invisalign i7 work?
Providing up to seven aligners per arch, Invisalign i7 can allow patients to enjoy teeth straightening results within just three months as the treatment focuses on only the front teeth.
The process utilises the same clear aligners as other Invisalign treatments, meaning you can take advantage of the fact their brace will be virtually unnoticeable to other members of the public.
At Pearl Dental Clinic we are one of few clinics in UK that Provide Invisalign using Invisalign iTero digital scanning.
The Invisalign iTero handheld wand takes a digital, 3D image of your teeth, preventing the need for traditional impressions which can cause some patients to gag. You can look at the iTero 3D image of your teeth on the screen in real-time. The iTero scan also allows you to see a FREE preview of your Invisalign treatment before the case is submitted to Invisalign.
Rather than posting impressions to the lab to be scanned which could take weeks, the digital image is electronically sent to the Invisalign lab immediately and is available in the Invisalign Clincheck system the next day.
The accuracy and detail of the Invisalign iTero digital scans vs traditional teeth impressions is kind of like watching high definition TV over standard definition TV.
These digital scans don’t need to be rescanned so by removing the “clay modelling step” we have greatly improved the accuracy and speed of your Invisalign treatment.
- Once the ClinCheck plan is approved, Invisalign will then make a series of custom made aligners that will only fit you. Each aligner is slightly different, moving your teeth gradually into the desired position. You wear each aligner for one-two weeks, before moving on to the next aligner in the series.
- Treatment length will vary depending on your case, but the average Invisalign i7 treatment time will be three months. For patients looking for fixed braces orthodontic treatment, we offer many other braces systems such as Simpli5, Damon braces, Incognito Lingual braces, STb Social 6 Lingual braces, 6 month smiles and Fastbraces.
- We will see you for a progress review every four to six weeks and you will then receive your new aligners. Each aligner will move your teeth little by little, week by week, until your teeth reach the desired position.
- Length of treatment can be greatly reduced with AcceleDent, the only fast, safe and gentle way to speed up orthodontic treatment by as much as 50%.
Featured Invisalign Cases
What are the benefits of Invisalign i7?
While there are countless advantages to wearing invisible aligners, the majority of people would argue the main benefit is the fact that they are almost entirely unnoticeable to other people.
This factor, along with the fact they are extremely comfortable to wear, removes any stigma associated with seeking orthodontic treatment during adulthood, while helping patients to forget they have the aligners in their mouth at any particular time.
In addition, individuals who select Invisalign treatment are unlikely to experience the same pain as those who opt for metal-wire braces. This is because traditional braces use metal wires to fix the teeth into their new position – which can feel unpleasant.
Furthermore, by allowing patients to remove the aligners during mealtimes and brushing means that clients do not have to worry about getting food stuck between the appliance and their teeth – something that may be embarrassing in social situations.
This factor also makes it much easier for Invisalign wearers to maintain an effective oral hygiene routine, as there is less chance of them missing cleaning parts of their teeth during brushing or flossing.
People with traditional fixed braces often neglect their dental health for this reason, making them vulnerable to bad breath, tooth decay or gum disease in the future.
If you unsure whether you need Invisalign i7, Invisalign Lite or Invisalign Full treatment, you can book a Free Invisalign consultation with one of our experienced Invisalign dentists and we will then be able to let you know which version of Invisalign is most suitable for your teeth.
Below are some genuine reviews of our services from independent sources
Invisalign i7 Special Offers
- Invisalign i7 for only £1250
Invisalign i7 £1250 (3 months of treatment) Free Digital X-ray, Retainer, Whitening (worth £385)
Invisalign Lite £1895 (6 months of treatment) Free Digital X-ray, Retainer, Whitening (worth £385)
Invisalign Full £2500 (7+ months of treatment) Free Digital X-ray, Refinement, Retainer, Whitening (worth £885)
- FREE Consultation with our Experienced Invisalign dentists or see our Specialist Orthodontist
- FREE Teeth Whitening (worth £195)
- FREE Essix Retainer (worth £150)
- FREE Panoramic Digital X-ray (worth £40)
- Up to 3 years 0% Finance Or Pay As You Go for Invisalign i7 without applying for finance over a period of 3 months
Invisalign i7 Fees and Finance Options
|Treatment||Cost||3 Years||2 Years||1 Year||5 Years|
|Invisalign i7||£1250||£0.87 a day||£1.74 a day||£3.47 a day||£0.95 a day|
|Invisalign Lite||£1895||£1.32 a day||£2.63 a day||£5.26 a day||£1.44 a day|
|Invisalign Full||£2500||£1.74 a day||£3.47 a day||£6.94 a day||£1.90 a day|
|Invisalign Teen||£2995||£2.08 a day||£4.16 a day||£8.32 a day||£2.28 a day|
|Six Months Smiles||£1595||£1.11 a day||£2.22 a day||£4.43 a day||£1.21 a day|
|Fastbraces||£1795||£1.25 a day||£2.49 a day||£4.99 a day||£1.36 a day|
|Simpli5||£845||£N/A||£N/A||£2.35 a day||£N/A|