The Invisalign Comprehensive option is specifically designed to rectify moderate to severe teeth misalignments. Therefore, the treatment time is usually 7 months or more. We also offer Invisalign Express for mild orthodontic issues and Invisalign Lite for moderate misalignments.
At Pearl Dental Clinic, we have carried out over 1,500 successful Invisalign treatments over the past 10 years to solve a variety of orthodontic problems.
What is Invisalign Comprehensive treatment?
Invisalign Comprehensive is used when a patient needs more than 14 aligners. It is important that you wear the aligners for around 22 hours per day and also attend a review every 6 weeks.
- The Invisalign Comprehensive treatment starts with a FREE consultation with our experienced Invisalign dentist.
- We use the Invisalign iTero digital handheld scanner to take a digital, 3D image of your teeth, preventing the need for traditional impressions which can cause some patients to gag. You can look at the iTero 3D image of your teeth on the screen in real-time and see a FREE preview of the treatment.
- The digital image is electronically sent to the Invisalign lab immediately. The accuracy and detail of the Invisalign iTero digital scan greatly improves the accuracy of your Invisalign treatment and speeds up the process.
- Once you have agreed to the ClinCheck plan, Invisalign will then make a series of custom-made aligners that will only fit you. Each aligner is slightly different and will move the teeth gradually into the desired position. You wear each aligner for one-two weeks, before moving on to the next one.
- Treatment length will vary depending on your case and ranges from 7 months to around 18 months.
Invisalign All Inclusive Packages for both arches
Invisalign Comprehensive costs from £2500
Invisalign Comprehensive costs from £2500 (7+ months of treatment) + includes 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers Free Digital X-ray, iTero Element Digital Scanning, 3 sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers, Teeth Whitening (worth £590)
- Pay with 0% Dental Finance Or Pay As You Go for Invisalign comprehensive without applying for finance over a period of 7-18 months
- Key: Express=Minor teeth straightening cases Lite=Moderate cases Comprehensive=Complex cases
All of our 6-24 months dental finance plans are Interest Free so that you can start your treatment now without paying any interest or deposit.
Download our Invisalign Brochure by Clicking Here
Download Invisalign Frequently Asked Questions PDF by Clicking Here
Pearl Dental Clinic is located in Kingston Vale, South West London (SW15 3PS). The clinic has been fully assessed and has passed all the stringent quality checks carried out by the UK regulator for dental clinics Care Quality Commission in England (2017 Inspection Report found here).
Pearl Dental Clinic is open 7 days a week from 9am-10pm. Therefore, you can undergo Invisalign treatment without having to take time off work. You can book a FREE Invisalign consultation by calling us on 0203 750 5300 or emailing us or book an appointment online.