At Pearl dental clinic, we have carried out over 1,500 successful Invisalign treatments over the past 10 years. We have treated a variety of orthodontic concerns including teeth which are crooked, overcrowded or have gaps. Because Invisalign is nearly invisible, it would be difficult to detect that you are wearing Invisalign, so you can smile with confidence during and after your treatment. You can remove Invisalign, so you can eat and drink what you like. In fact, studies have shown that it can be better for your dental hygiene during treatment as well! With no metal or sharp edges, Invisalign is comfortable to wear and does not cause allergies.
How does Invisalign work?
- The Invisalign treatment starts with a Free Invisalign Consultation with one of our experienced Invisalign dentists or Specialist Orthodontist.
Pearl Dental Clinic is one of few clinics in UK that Provide Invisalign using the Invisalign iTero digital scanning system rather than using traditional impressions and moulds.
The Invisalign iTero handheld wand takes a digital, 3D image of your teeth, preventing the need for traditional impressions which can cause some patients to gag. You can look at the iTero 3D image of your teeth on the screen in real-time. The iTero scan also allows you to see a FREE preview of your Invisalign treatment before the case is submitted to Invisalign.
Rather than posting impressions to the lab to be scanned which could take weeks, the digital image is electronically sent to the Invisalign lab immediately and is available in the Invisalign Clincheck system the next day.
The accuracy and detail of the Invisalign iTero digital scans vs traditional teeth impressions is kind of like watching high definition TV over standard definition TV.
These digital scans don’t need to be rescanned so by removing the “clay modelling step” we have greatly improved the accuracy and speed of your Invisalign treatment.
- Once the ClinCheck plan is approved, Invisalign will then make a series of custom made aligners that will only fit you. Each aligner is slightly different, moving your teeth gradually into the desired position. You wear each aligner for one-two weeks, before moving on to the next aligner in the series.
- Treatment length will vary depending on your case, but the average treatment time will be six to twelve months. For patients looking for fixed braces orthodontic treatment, we offer many other braces systems such as Simpli5, Damon braces, Incognito Lingual braces, STb Social 6 Lingual braces, 6 month smiles and Fastbraces.
- We will see you for a progress review every four to six weeks and you will then receive your new aligners. Each aligner will move your teeth little by little, week by week, until your teeth reach the desired position.
Invisalign All Inclusive Packages for both arches
Invisalign costs £1495-£2500
Invisalign i7 costs £1495 (3 months of treatment) + includes 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers Free Digital X-ray, iTero Element Digital Scanning, 3 sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers, Teeth Whitening (worth £585)
Invisalign Lite costs £1995 (6 months of treatment) + includes 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers Free Digital X-ray, iTero Element Digital Scanning, 3 sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers, Teeth Whitening (worth £585)
Invisalign Full costs £2500 (7+ months of treatment) + includes 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers Free Digital X-ray, iTero Element Digital Scanning, 3 sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers, Teeth Whitening (worth £585)
- Pay with 0% Dental Finance Or Pay As You Go for Invisalign without applying for finance over a period of 3-12 months
- Key: i7=Minor teeth straightening cases Lite=Moderate cases Full=Complex cases
Send us Selfies of your teeth & Smile if you are unsure of which type of Invisalign you will need.
- FREE Consultation with our Experienced Invisalign dentists or see our Specialist Orthodontist
- FREE Panoramic Digital X-ray and iTero Element Digital Scanning (worth £40)
- FREE Teeth Whitening with Enlighten Whitening Gel (worth £195)
- FREE 3 Sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers (worth £350)
All of our 6-24 months dental finance plans are Interest Free and Do Not require a deposit to be paid. For finance periods of over 24 months, we provide low interest 7.9% dental finance plans that do not require a deposit either.
Representative example of a 60 months plan: Invisalign i7 costs £1495. Optional deposit of £395. Sum financed £1100 payable over 60 months at 7.9% APR fixed. Monthly payment £22.11. Interest charged £226.60. Total sum payable including deposit and interest £1721.60.
Deposit not essential but this will impact upon the level of monthly payment and total interest charged.
Pearl Dental Clinic authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a broker (not a lender). Finance available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Credit subject to status.
Pearl dental clinic is located in Kingston Vale, South West London (SW15 3PS). Lots of Free parking spaces are always available located just outside of the dental practice. Pearl Dental Clinic has been fully assessed and has passed all the stringent quality checks carried out by the UK regulator for dental clinics Care Quality Commission in England (2017 Inspection Report found here).
Pearl Dental Clinic is open 7 days a week from 9am-10pm. Weekend and late evening Invisalign appointments are available. You can book a Free Invisalign consultation by calling us on 0203 750 5300 or emailing us or book an appointment online.
Latest Feedback From our Patients
Below you will find, what our patients say about our service: