At Pearl dental clinic, we have treated a variety of orthodontic concerns including teeth which are overcrowded or have gaps using Invisalign. Because Invisalign is nearly invisible, it would be difficult for anyone to detect that you are wearing it and so you can smile with confidence during and after your treatment.
You can remove Invisalign, so you can eat and drink what you like. In fact, studies have shown that it can be better for your dental hygiene during treatment as well! With no metal or sharp edges, Invisalign is comfortable to wear, does not cause allergies and has become very popular in recent years. In fact we have carried out over 1,500 successful Invisalign treatments over the past 10 years.
How does Invisalign work?
- The Invisalign treatment starts with a Free Invisalign Consultation with one of our experienced Invisalign dentists or Specialist Orthodontist. If during the consultation, active tooth decay, gum disease or infection is detected, then those teeth will need to be treated before Invisalign treatment can begin.
Pearl Dental Clinic is one of few clinics in UK that Provide Invisalign using the Invisalign iTero digital scanning system rather than using traditional impressions and moulds.
The Invisalign iTero handheld wand takes a digital, 3D image of your teeth, preventing the need for traditional impressions which can cause some patients to gag. You can look at the iTero 3D image of your teeth on the screen in real-time. The iTero scan also allows you to see a FREE preview of your Invisalign treatment before the case is submitted to Invisalign.
Rather than posting impressions to the lab to be scanned which could take weeks, the digital image is electronically sent to the Invisalign lab immediately and is available in the Invisalign Clincheck system the next day.
The accuracy and detail of the Invisalign iTero digital scans vs traditional teeth impressions is kind of like watching high definition TV over standard definition TV.
These digital scans don’t need to be rescanned so by removing the “clay modelling step” we have greatly improved the accuracy and speed of your Invisalign treatment.
- Once the ClinCheck plan is approved by you, Invisalign will then make a series of custom made aligners. Each aligner is slightly different, moving your teeth gradually into the desired position. You wear each aligner for one-two weeks, before moving on to the next aligner in the series.
- Treatment length will vary depending on your case, but the average treatment time will be six to twelve months.
- We will see you for a progress review every six weeks and you will then receive your new aligners.
Invisalign All Inclusive Packages for both arches
Invisalign costs from £1495
Invisalign Express costs from £1495 (3 months of treatment) + includes 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers Free Digital X-ray, iTero Element Digital Scanning, 3 sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers, Teeth Whitening (worth £590)
Invisalign Lite costs from £1995 (6 months of treatment) + includes 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers Free Digital X-ray, iTero Element Digital Scanning, 3 sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers, Teeth Whitening (worth £590)
Invisalign Comprehensive costs from £2500 (7+ months of treatment) + includes 3 Sets of Vivera Retainers Free Digital X-ray, iTero Element Digital Scanning, 3 sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers, Teeth Whitening (worth £590)
- Pay with 0% Dental Finance Or Pay As You Go for Invisalign without applying for finance over a period of 3-12 months
- Key: Express=Minor teeth straightening cases Lite=Moderate cases Comprehensive=Complex cases
Send us Selfies of your teeth & Smile if you are unsure of which type of Invisalign you will need.
- FREE Consultation with our Experienced Invisalign dentists or see our Specialist Orthodontist
- FREE Panoramic Digital X-ray and iTero Element Digital Scanning (worth £40)
- FREE Teeth Whitening with Enlighten Whitening Gel (worth £200) as straight teeth look even better when they are whitened.
- FREE 3 Sets of Invisalign Vivera Retainers (worth £350) so that you can keep your beautiful smile for many years to come.
All of our 6-24 months dental finance plans are Interest Free so that you can start your treatment now without paying any interest. For finance periods of over 24 months, we provide low interest 7.9% dental finance plans that do not require a deposit either.
The clinic is located in Kingston Vale, South West London (SW15 3PS). Lots of FREE parking spaces are always available located just outside of the dental practice. Pearl Dental Clinic has been fully assessed and has passed all the stringent quality checks carried out by the UK regulator for dental clinics Care Quality Commission in England (2017 Inspection Report found here).
Pearl Dental Clinic is open 7 days a week from 9am-10pm so that you can have your Invisalign treatment without having to take time off work. You can book a FREE Invisalign consultation by calling us on 0203 750 5300 or emailing us or book an appointment online.
Latest Feedback From our Patients
Below you will find, what our patients say about our service: