In order to keep these forums informative and interesting for all of our forum & blog users, we simply ask you to follow these basic rules. By participating in the Discussion Forums, you are consenting to these rules.
Violators of these rules and regulations may be warned, suspended from posting, or barred from the forums, at the sole discretion of the PearlDentalClinic.co.uk Staff.
Any advice given on these forum should never be taken as a substitute for professional dental advice that you should seek from your dentist in person. Dentists are limited to what advice they can give on these discussion forums with the information that is supplied to them and limited further by not being able to clinically examine your teeth. We strongly urge you to see your own dentist for professional dental advice.
1. Any dentist wishing to post information about dentistry or give advice on these cosmetic dentistry forums must first apply to pearldentalclinic.co.uk to become an "Official Dentist Member" with Pearl Dental Clinic. Only official dentist members will be allowed to give advice and claim that they are dentists as their credentials will have been checked beforehand.
2. Any posts made by non - Official Dentist Members, yet claiming to be qualified dentists will be deleted immediately without notice. Please do not give any dental advice unless you are an "Official Dentist Member" of Pearl Cosmetic Dentistry forums.
3. Exercise common sense and be considerate towards your fellow forum users when using pearl cosmetic dentistry forums. Diversity of opinion and intelligent civil discourse is encouraged; by the same token, insults and obscene or rude remarks are not tolerated. Disagreeing with an idea of another community member is different from attacking that individual in a personal manner.
4. Do not post off-topic in these forums. Please keep your comments consistent with the subject and purpose of the conversation thread. Deliberate forum disruption such as consistent off-topic and/or frivolous commentary will not be tolerated by Forum Admin & Forum moderators and such posts will be deleted or redirected to our off-topic area.
PearlDentalClinic.co.uk and its moderators reserve the right to delete posts and/or whole conversations we determine are of an irrelevant, abusive, rude, obscene or disruptive nature.
This is your community - let us or your fellow posters know if you feel things are getting off-topic or inappropriate.
5. No all-caps (FOR EXAMPLE, LIKE THIS) or all-bolds please. This is because all-caps is extremely hard to read. Posts submitted in all-caps or all-bolds will be deleted automatically by ADMIN.
6. You alone are responsible for the material you post on our forums. You will not knowingly post content or links to content that violates the copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights of any third party and that you will remove the same should you discover that you have violated this provision. Likewise, you may not post content or links to content that is libellous, defamatory, offensive, obscene, racist, sexist, pornographic, abusive, that violates a third party's right to privacy, that otherwise violates any applicable local, national or international law, or that is otherwise inappropriate.
You will indemnify PearlDentalClinic.co.uk, its employees, agents, and affiliates from any and all claims and/or damages (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees) resulting from any claim brought by any third party relating to content you have posted.
7. We shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the forums to determine compliance with all sections of this Agreement and any other operating rules established by us. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to edit, modify, refuse to post, remove, or otherwise alter any material submitted to or posted on the blogs or forums. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall have the right to remove any material that we, in our sole discretion, find to be in violation of this agreement or inappropriate for any reason whatever without consent. Notwithstanding all of the foregoing, users remain solely responsible for the content of their messages.
8. If you post comments that are off topic, are deemed to be for link building purposes, pornographic in nature or for advertisement purposes, we will delete such content without notice.
9. We further reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove a user's privilege to post content in our discussion forums. Suspended members who re-register with new accounts will have those accounts deactivated without notice. Repeated attempts will result in our contacting your ISP with a complaint against you.
10. You understand and agree that PearlDentalClinic.co.uk is not responsible for any content posted by third parties. We are a distributor of content supplied by third parties and users of the blogs and forums. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, or any other user of the forums, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of us.
11. You acknowledge and agree that you use and/or rely on any information obtained through the discussion forums at your own risk.
PearlDentalClinic.co.uk is not in any manner endorsing the content of the discussion forums or blogs and cannot and will not vouch for its reliability. The disclaimer of liability contained in this section applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action. Each user specifically acknowledges that we are not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of third parties, subscribers, members or other users of the chats and forums and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with each user.
12. For any content that you post, you hereby grant to www.PearlDentalClinic.co.uk the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, exclusive and fully sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, reprint, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part, world-wide and to incorporate it in other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
Pearl Dental Clinic