Hi, I have just had a tooth removed and im quiet worried about bacteria getting into the socket, is there anything I can do to stop this from happening????
I had it pulled out two days ago and its started to clot but I just worry a lot everytime I eat or drink something that its going to fill up with germs and get infected. Do you think strong mouthwash would be a good idea in my case?
I have a problem with bacteria on a daily basis as its something I get nervous about. The dentist said I would be fine but im still thinking about it constantly when trying to work, sleep and eat. Just to be clear im not in pain, im just concerned about the thought of bacteria getting into my system through the open socket. Is infection a big problem? Thanks.