The Dental Clinic
Pearl dental clinic has been designed to give a warm, peaceful and modern feel to all of our patients and staff.
On arriving at our clinic, our receptionist team will ask you to take a seat and fill out a medical history form. It is our aim to ensure that your visit to our practice is as comfortable and easy as possible. There are always plenty of free parking spaces outside of the practice for stress free car parking.
Pearl dental clinic is fully computerized. All records are held securely and patient confidentiality is ensured at all times. You will always be provided with a printed treatment plan before any treatment commences. Our fee structure is transparent and published on our website. Our practice membership plan patients receive a range of special offers and discounts exclusively available to patients who join the practice plan.
Our surgeries are designed in a manner to ensure the best cross infection and hygiene standards are in place for your peace of mind. We have a central sterilization facility in line with the latest department of health cross infection recommendations as well as air conditioning in every room.
We also use:
- Intra-oral cameras – We use the highest quality intra-oral cameras to take photo’s inside your mouth which are magnified on screen to highlight areas of concern and help you be part of the decision making process of your dental treatment plan.
- Digital X-rays We only use digital x-rays which produce high quality x-ray images with 80% less radiation than conventional x-rays. Results are safer, instant and can be magnified on the screen in front of you, so the dentist can explain to you in detail their findings and diagnoses. Also x-ray images can be transferred between clinics using E-mail.
- Digital 3D Scans – We use the iTero Digital 3D scanner to eliminate the need for taking traditional dental impressions and moulds of your teeth for treatments such as Invisalign, Retainers, Veneers, Inlays/Onlays, Crowns, Bridges and dental Implants. Digital 3D scans not only prevent patients gaging but also greatly speeds up the treatment and all the 3D digital scans are saved in a secure cloud preventing the need for new impressions to be taken in future for repeat treatments such as retainers.
- Dental Microscope – To better identify tiny root canals in teeth, we use the dental microscope for magnification during root canal treatment.
- Zoom WhiteSpeed teeth Whitening system – less sensitive and better teeth whitening results.
- Laboratories We work with Laboratories that can repair and make dentures and whitening trays on the same day and crowns and bridges are constructed quicker than normal, offering us an express service.
- The Painless injection system using the Wand painless injection system to reduce the pain of local anaesthetic.
- Deep IV sedation for those anxious patients who wish to be fully sedated during treatment.
- The most modern Soft tissue Lasers that can provide you with painless gum treatment.
- Single day veneers, same day inlays/onlays and single visit dental crowns using the latest CAD/CAM CEREC technology from Germany.
- The latest and most modern materials, techniques and science such as Invisalign, Lumineers, same day dental implants and facial aesthetics treatments.
- We provide FREE Wi-Fi Internet for all visitors to our clinic.
Pearl Dental Clinic is open 7 days a week from 9am to 10pm. You can book an appointment by calling us on 0208 547 9997 or emailing us or booking an appointment online.