The Dental Clinic
Pearl dental clinic has been designed to give a warm, peaceful and modern feel to all of our patients and staff.
On arriving at our clinic, our receptionist team will ask you to take a seat and fill out a medical history form. It is our aim to ensure that your visit to our practice is as comfortable and easy as possible. There are always plenty of free parking spaces outside of the practice for stress free car parking.
Pearl dental clinic is fully computerized. All records are held securely and patient confidentiality is ensured at all times. You will always be provided with a printed treatment plan before any treatment commences. Our fee structure is transparent and published on our website. Our practice membership plan patients receive a range of special offers and discounts exclusively available to patients who join the practice plan.
Our surgeries are designed in a manner to ensure the best cross infection and hygiene standards are in place for your peace of mind. We have a central sterilization facility in line with the latest department of health cross infection recommendations as well as air conditioning in every room.
We also use:
- Intra-oral cameras – so we can show you your dental problems in colour on a screen.
- Apex locators – to help during root canal treatment. These diagnostic tools help us ensure that we perform this treatment to the highest standards.
- Dental Microscope – To better identify tiny root canals in teeth, we use the dental microscope for magnification during root canal treatment.
- Zoom WhiteSpeed teeth Whitening system – less sensitive and better whitening results.
- Laboratories that can repair and make dentures and whitening trays on the same day and crowns and bridges quicker than normal, offering an express service.
- The Painless injection system using the Wand painless injection system.
- Deep IV sedation for those patients who wish to be fully sedated during treatment.
- The most modern Soft tissue Lasers that can provide you with painless gum treatment.
- Digital X-rays for far less radiation to tissues and better X-ray image quality resulting in more accurate diagnosis and easy transfer of images between clinics.
- Single day veneers, same day inlays/onlays and single visit dental crowns using the latest CAD/CAM CEREC technology from Germany.
- The latest and most modern materials, techniques and science such as Invisalign, Lumineers, same day dental implants and facial aesthetics treatments.
Pearl Dental Clinic is open 7 days a week from 9am to 9pm. You can book an appointment by calling us on 0208 547 9997 or emailing us or booking an appointment online.