Twitter FaceBook Pearl Dental on Instagram
Special Offers!
Open 7 days a week from 9am to 10pm

Botox helps Anthea Turner beat frown lines


Anthea Turner has said she uses Botox now and then. TV personality Anthea Turner has revealed she turns to Botox to help her beat unwanted wrinkles.

The former GMTV presenter was speaking to Closer magazine as part of a photoshoot which saw her dress up in a leotard a la Madonna.

She said she is not adverse to cosmetic surgery – having already had a breast enlargement in 2004 – and that she has Botox “now and then” to get rid of the two frown lines which have developed between her eyebrows.

“I think that 75 per cent of how you look and how you age is genetic, the other 25 per cent you can do something about,” Turner commented.

Earlier this month, Bette Midler also lauded Botox, telling the Metro she thinks it and other cosmetic techniques are “really great”.

The Hocus Pocus actress added that anyone who wants it and thinks they need it should “go for it”.ADNFCR-2621-ID-800019548-ADNFCR

Bette Midler: Botox is really great


Singer and actress Bette Midler has admitted to having Botox in the past.Botox and other cosmetic techniques are “really great”, according to a newspaper interview with Bette Midler.

Speaking to the Metro, the singer and actress admitted she had used Botox in the past.

“I think that if you want it and you need it, you should go for it. The techniques are really great now,” she advised readers, adding that she had not had the treatment in a while.

The star, who recently had a voice role as Kitty Galore in the new film Cats and Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore, said she does “a little bit of everything” to keep looking good, including yoga, facials and running.

She explained that drinking makes her put on weight and warned that smaller people should have half as much alcohol.

Ms Midler, who sang Wind Beneath My Wings, revealed that she does not go crazy and commit crimes because she is afraid of how she would look in a mugshot.ADNFCR-2621-ID-800013959-ADNFCR

Below are some genuine reviews of our services from independent sources

Reputation Reviews