Bright Smile, Kingston
Bright Smile, Kingston
Getting a bright smile, Kingston, London.
Over time teeth can become dull and discoloured. This can really affect the look of someone’s smile and ultimately damage their confidence. When teeth become discoloured there are things that can be done to restore and maintain the natural whiteness.
Top tips for keeping teeth white
- Maintain a good dental hygiene routine. This includes brushing at least twice a day, preferably in the morning and before bed. Dental floss can help to remove debris that could stain the teeth. It is also advisable to rinse with mouthwash to remove bacteria. The bacteria present in the mouth can cause plaque build up over time.
- Limit or avoid certain foods and drinks that could cause staining. These may include, red wine, tea, coffee, foods and sweets with strong colourings etc.
- If consuming drinks that are likely to stain then using a straw helps the liquid to bypass the teeth with limited contact.
- Avoid smoking as this can cause yellowing of the teeth and is also detrimental to overall health.
- Professional teeth whitening can help to remove stains and discoloration. This process lightens the enamel of the teeth.
Teeth whitening at Pearl Dental Clinic
Pearl Dental Clinic offers a range of professional whitening products to suit a variety of needs and budgets:
- Zoom whitening, which uses whitening gel and a specially developed laser light to activate the product. This procedure takes around an hour.
- Enlighten home teeth whitening kits that provide everything that is needed to whiten the teeth in the comfort of the home environment.
- Combination whitening which involves zoom whitening at the clinic, followed by Enlighten whitening at home.
If teeth whitening does not give the desired effect due to the teeth being heavily stained, chipped or broken, then dental veneers are a good option to improve the smile. Veneers work by covering over the natural teeth with porcelain laminates. These come in a variety of different shades, materials, and thicknesses and are specially made to fit each person. Pearl Dental Clinic have a range of veneers available. These include Porcelain, composite, lumineers, Mac, and durathin veneers.
For further information on teeth whitening or dental veneers please call our experienced staff on 0208 547 9997. Pearl Dental Clinic offers a friendly and hygienic environment so you can sit back, relax and let our staff take care of your dental needs.
Pearl Dental Clinic is open 7 days a week from 9am to 9pm. You can book an appointment by calling us on 0208 547 9997 or emailing us or booking an appointment online.